ONE ACT PLAYS by Bruce Kane
REQUEST FOR ROYALTY PERFORMANCE INVOICE
receipt of your request we will invoice you via PayPal for the royalty fees
Upon receipt of your payment we will email you a performance license.
For schools, colleges and other institutions that require a purchase order.
Be sure to include an email address.
To make a royalty payment by mail click here
Terms and Conditions:
(1) The play(s) must be presented only as published by Bruce Kane Productions authorized acting edition, without any changes, additions, alterations or deletions to the text and title(s). These restrictions shall include, without limitation, not altering, updating or amending the time, locales or settings of the play(s) in any way. The gender of the characters shall also not be changed or altered in any way, e.g., by costume or physical change.
(2) The author(s) shall receive credit as sole and exclusive author(s) of the play(s) in all programs distributed in connection with performances of the play(s) and in all instances in which the title(s) of the play(s) appears for purposes of advertising, publicizing or otherwise exploiting the play(s) and/or a production thereof; the name(s) of the author(s) must appear on a separate line in which no other name appears, immediately beneath the title and in size and prominence of type equal to 50% of the largest letter used for the title(s) of the play(s).
(3) Performances must take place on the dates specified above, in the location designated. Any proposed changes to the dates, venue or number of performance must receive prior written approval by Bruce Kane Productions. in order to be effective. If you cancel any performances you must advise us in writing or else you will be billed as if the performances took place. Payment must be received in full by the due date, or this account will be considered in default.
(4) This authorization applies to nonprofessional stage performance rights only. All other rights of every kind and nature, including but not limited to television, video or audio taping, in whole or in part, or any other form of mechanical or electronic reproduction, such as information storage and retrieval systems and photocopying, are reserved by the author(s) and are not included in this authorization. Reproduction of any kind, including for personal use, is also strictly prohibited.
(5) In addition, amateur leasing rights for this production may be withdrawn at any time. Any fees previously paid will be promptly refunded, and Bruce Kane Productions, shall have no other financial or legal responsibility with regard to such withdrawal.
By clicking on the "Submit" button, you agree to the terms and conditions above, and certify that you are eighteen years of age or older, or have the consent of a parent or guardian to submit this application.
Act Plays & Monologues